A collection of blog post ideas, broken down into the 4 EASE pillars.
The 4 EASE Pillars are my secret sauce to creating content that will have your small biz seen, heard and thriving!
The pillars provide a framework to step your client or customer through their buyer's journey so they want to click “buy”. They will want to invest in your small biz.
Here are 70 top notch blog post ideas, broken down into the 4 EASE pillars.
The first of the 4 EASE pillars aims to educate your audience. This is part of the “awareness” stage of the buyer's journey, where they are trying to identify their problem and what they can do about it.
- Create a list of ultimate hacks related to your industry/niche
- What tools, software and equipment do you use in your business?
- Create a list of the top books people need to read about your niche/industry.
- Make a list of your favourite books, tools, apps, websites and business in your niche/industry.
- Develop a checklist related to your niche/industry.
- Create useful templates and teach your audience how to use them.
- Develop a do’s and don'ts list for your niche/industry.
- Write a review of a product or service related to your niche/industry.
- What events should people in your industry attend? Why?
- Develop an ultimate guide to resources for your industry/niche.
- What is the history of your industry or niche and how has it changed over time?
- Define the top terms or acronyms that are used in your niche.
- Develop a list of the top facts and statistics related to your industry or niche.
- What are misconceptions or myths about your niche or industry?
- Highlight things you would change about your niche/industry.
- What do people in your niche or industry worry about?
- Make a comprehensive guide or tutorial to answer your target audience's pain points.
- What is a problem your target audience has? How does your business solve that?
- Walk your target audience through a process with a step-by-step guide.
- What does your target audience need to know to determine quality products or services in your niche/industry?
This is content that seeks to entertain and inspire your audience. To further engage them and have them excited to solve their problem. You want them to fall in love with your small business.
- How did you start and grow your business? How did you get started in your career?
- Personal/business/company values
- What is your mission statement?
- Share your goals for the year and how you plan to achieve them.
- Review the goals you set last year and if you achieved them.
- Where do you see your business (or self) in 5 years? In 10 years? 25 years?
- Make a list of the best/most insightful quotes about your industry or niche.
- Share your team.
- Share any causes you support and why.
- List tips about your niche/industry
- What fictional character would be ideal for your job?
- Provide a “behind the scenes” glimpse into your business.
- A list of jokes about your niche/industry.
- Create a list of the top 10 most influential people in your industry/niche.
- Write a list of the best internet holidays that are relevant to your industry/niche.
- Do a roundup of the funniest memes about your niche/industry
- Answer FAQs.
- What are some questions that your target audience should be asking, but aren’t?
- Interview a leading influencer or expert in your niche/industry.
- Create a roundup post of your most popular blog posts.
- What are you particularly passionate about within your industry or niche?
- How your product is made/produced.
Produce content that sells your small biz without selling your small biz! Make sense?
In short, you don’t want to be pushy or a sleazy salesperson. You want to provide value whilst highlighting why your small biz is the best to solve your target audiences problems and needs.
- What sets your business apart from the competition?
- Attended an industry/niche even recently? Write about the highlights and what you learnt.
- Compile a list of events you will be attending or participating in and how that will help your customer/client.
- Roundup of any new releases of products or services you are doing this year.
- Share your brand guidelines
- Explain the origin behind your company name or logo
- “Interview” members of your team or partners who have helped your business
- Comparison post - Why is your product or service better than the competition?
- Create a buyers guide for your product/service.
- Customer testimonials and reviews.
- Case studies.
- Make a list of your best selling products and services.
- Host a giveaway/contest.
- Publish the best comments from your blog or social media.
- Write an “About Me” post that highlights your business, products or services.
- What is a creative use for your product?
- How does your service or product work?
- What can your customers or clients expect when they buy your product or invest in your service?
- Share any business updates.
- Tips for using your product or service.
Building life-long relationships with your customers or clients creates brand evangelists. They are loyal buyers who love and trust in your brand and want to spread the word about your small biz to anyone who will listen.
- Shine the spotlight on your best customers/clients.
- Get candid. Share the ups and downs of your small biz.
- Write an open letter to your loyal customers or clients.
- Share comments from trolls with some clever responses.
- Lessons learned from your customers and clients over the years.
- Share stories of giving back to the community.
- Interview or write a story based on one of your clients or customers.
- Freebie posts - offer free consultations, guides, or products.
Using the 3-2-1 Method and the 4 EASE pillars, these 70 blog post ideas can give you over a year's worth of content!
Download the 70 blog post ideas here and start creating compelling content for your small biz today!
I would love to hear from you when you use any of these fantastic blog post ideas! Drop into the comments below with a link to your amazing and compelling blog.
Loved this post? Found it helpful? Don't forget to share it, Pin it and/or drop into the comments! I love to hear from you all (plus who doesn't love the extra SEO juice from having you all share and comment). 🤭😉
May your days be full of compelling content, joy and plenty of coffee!